Monday, August 17, 2009
This last week, I met my goal of over 10,000 frames completed. It may not sound like much out of almost 73,000 frames, but I am definately making progress. The next target is to get to the first commercial break. For the most part, there haven't been many instances where I don't have any restored footage in this first block before the commercial break. Actually, the only two instances are the speaker/sign zoom in at the very beginning and when No. 6 is asleep in bed and waking up - there was an extended sequence under the covers. I did have to reorder some of the scenes to make it match the alternate version, but for the most part, everything looks good.
Sunday, August 9, 2009
I finally had a chance to copy over all the files from my backup hard drive last night. I compiled all the frames and made a video. I have so far completed approximately 5 minutes of video - 7,413 total frames. I am hoping to finish up to 10,000 frames by the end of the week - we will see.
Friday, July 24, 2009
Wow..... it has been soooo long since I have updated this page. To be honest, I haven't worked on the project in over a year. Other things have come up and I just haven't had the time. All of my files are stored on a hard drive and packed away. I am planning to get back into this once again and finish it this time. From what I remember, I am about 20% finished. I will make some room on my hard drive tonight and copy the files over to my computer and see exactly where I am and pick up where I left off. Maybe I will put up another YouTube video of the opening.....